“Tours are not our business, they are our passion”
Discover the Highlands and Islands of Scotland through our eyes
on a Unique and Memorable Highland Mini Tour
With our enthusiastic passion, knowledge, humour and 12 years of experience, allow us to show you historic castles, breath-taking scenery, dramatic glens shadowed by high towering mountains, expansive lochs, wildlife, culture and all the hidden gems which make The Highlands and Islands of Scotland one of the most amazing places to visit in the world.
We offer Highland Mini tours around Fort William and Oban. Full day tours to both The Isle of Skye, and The Isle of Mull, as well as a selection of other full-day tours including Loch Ness, and the Ardnamurchan Peninsula – the most westerly point on the British mainland – as well as Bespoke tours anywhere throughout Scotland.
Fort William and Lochaber Mini Tour
Fort William is known as The Outdoor Capital of The UK, but tells many a story in its history. Formerly A Garrison town it lies in the shadows of Britain’s highest mountain. “Ben Nevis” Having witnessed scenes of battles, playing its part in The Jacobite Uprising of 1745 and The Massacre of Glencoe.
Our tour will tell you the stories, show you dramatic and breathtaking scenery, and visit the landmarks of Fort William and Lochaber’s history.
Complimentary refreshments & Full informative commentary
- A dramatic drive through Glen Nevis, famed in Braveheart, to The Lower Falls
- An opportunity to View Caig Falls famed in Rob Roy
- A stunning drive through Glencoe famed for The Massacre in 1692
- A visit to Glenfinnan Viaduct to view The Jacobite Steam Train famed in Harry Potter
- A visit to Glenfinnan Monument famed for Bonnie Prince Charlie
- A Photo stop at The world famous Commando Memorial
- A Photo stop at The impressive Neptune’s Staircase
- A visit to The 13th century Inverlochy Castle
Adults £35.00 Children £25.00 Family (2 adults & 2 children) £110.00
We look forward to sharing with you a magical and memorable tour on your visit to The Highlands of Scotland
“Fine Scottish hospitality and a warm friendly welcome awaits you”